Sunday, May 20, 2012

food

I don't usually spend a lot of time sweating nutrition. Eat food, train. If my training stalls then it is time to examine my diet. But sometimes I have doubts. What if I am eating the dreaded SAD? (standard american diet) You know the diet of all processed sugars fats and protein. I say to myself: "Self, you should eat more fruits and vegetables. Stop eating so much white flour and sugar" But here's the problem. I really like white flour and sugar. All the fresh baked bread, muffins, cookies, cake, additional cake, doughnuts, biscuits, pancakes, waffles, and did I mention cake? So I'm going to go one more day of not worrying about it too much. Start by eating food. And then later when I'm still hungry maybe I'll eat some of those baked goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment