Sunday, July 15, 2012

the trifecta

So I tagged along with some swimmers from up in Massachusetts for a little adventure. We did a swim in three different lakes and biked from each lake to the next. They called it a trifecta biathlon. We regrouped after each leg so we all started together. I couldn't really keep up on the bikes. But I had no trouble swimming. I got to do three great swims in three different lakes. These lakes are all new to me.
I had a great time with this group and I hope to be able to join them for a few more swims in the next few weeks.
I was surprised how tired by arms and shoulders felt. It could mean that I'm still not fully recovered from the Kingom 10 miles. Or it might mean I was up too late on saturday. Or just that the biking is more demanding than I realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment